Monday, September 12, 2011

Training Day 4

July 29, 2011

Only one more day of training left! I was so tired today. I tried to go to the international center to steal internet outside, but my computer wouldn't connect.
We had our junior high lessons and I thought mine went really well. I thought I bombed my second try of my children's lesson, but apparently I didn't. I'm also starting to think the trainers never say anything bad about your lessons...which bothers me. Tomorrow we have to teach our infant lessons to real kids..real Japanese kids! We also have to teach a baby lesson and reteach our junior high lesson. So much, but they'll buy us dinner later! Yay! I love free food! And then, I think we're going to karaoke! I don't know why I am so excited...I probably won't be drunk enough to sing...
I'm getting used to wearing suits, but that doesn't really matter because it's "cool biz" when I start work. Meaning, I get to wear khakis and whatever ugly shirt they give you. I'm just hoping it's not orange...I hate the color orange.
For dinner a bunch of us tried オムライス oh-moo-ra-i-su (Omelette rice). It's like a burrito, but instead of a tortilla, it's a scrambled egg. Don't worry. There's a picture. It's also covered in ketchup. It's pretty good.


Soo tired. Need to sleep so I can have energy for tomorrow. One of the trainers told me I was lacking energy. Well, it's hot and I'm still on Pacific time..my side of the pacific.
Until next time! またね!

No comments:

Post a Comment